If you have not already heard, we are hosting an Open House on April 7th at Oakleigh Farm. Oakleigh Farm has a rich history, from installing the first parlor in their county, to overcoming a barn fire, and now to being Pennsylvania’s first-ever Lely Red Barn. For all the information and to RSVP, please visit www.lely.com/oakleighfarm. RSVP closes on April 2nd!
If you are joining us, please come promptly at 10am! We will begin with a check-in and a warm welcome. At 10:30am we will separate into groups and send each group to a station. Each group will rotate through all six stations over the next two hours which will comprise of a tour of the entire red barn! The stations are as following:
– Abbie Rose, Lely Center Mid-Atlantic Operations Manager and Farm Management Support Specialist reviewing the benefits of automation to cow management
– Jeremiah Baughman, Lely Center Mid-Atlantic Product Specialist reviewing features and benefits of the Vector cow feeding system
– Lowell Garber, Lely Center Mid-Atlantic Product Specialist reviewing features and benefits of the Discovery Collector barn cleaning system
– Amos Fisher, Lely Center Mid-Atlantic Sales Specialist reviewing features and benefits of the A5 Milking Robot
– Alfred Kamps, Lely North America Key Account Manager discussing Lely’s history
– Doug Marty, Lely North America Aftermarket Specialist discussing aftermarket support
We will break after our complete rotation at 12:30pm for lunch and a “meet and greet” with all Lely North America personnel present.
We look forward to an awesome event! Do not forget to RSVP by April 2nd so we have plenty of lunch prepared for everyone!