Lely Center Mid-Atlantic, a division within Fisher & Thompson, Inc., is in search of a knowledgeable and self-motivated candidates to fulfill two open positions: Capital Sales Specialist and Technical Support Specialist. Join the most up and coming sector of agriculture and a dedicated team of individuals who are passionate about providing solutions for farmers with the Lely product line. Candidates for this position should reside in Pennsylvania or Maryland or be willing to relocate.
Capital Sales Specialist Duties Include:
- Daily farm visits to communicate product line to new and existing customers.
- Reports daily visits into customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Qualify prospective sales customers.
- Receive and follow up customer inquiries by providing price quotations, relating new product information, and receiving feedback to assure customer satisfaction with equipment and related products and services.
- Prepares necessary sales agreements with price offers from customers and presents to management for approval.
- Travels with prospective customers for various farm tours.
Technical Support Specialist Duties Include:
- Installation of Lely product line
- Trouble shoot product alarms and performance issues
- Perform routine maintainence to Lely Products
- Assist in robot start-ups
- Communication with Dairy Producers and team members
- Teaching Dairy Producers how to solve basic technical issues for their products
- Maintaining vechicle inventory counts
- Processing information for Lely Warranty program
- Attend Lely trainings
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for either position.